Monday, May 4, 2015

Portland Timbers vs Seattle Sounders

I had the tremendous opportunity of being able to photograph the biggest rivalry in the MLS: the Portland Timbers at the Seattle Sounders in CenturyLink Field. I wanted to put together this portfolio of the game to showcase this awesome opportunity.

I got to the stadium a couple hours before kickoff to get set up and everything and hopefully get some photos of the stadium before the game started.







It was awesome being able to be close to such amazing talent like Clint Dempsey and Obafemi Martins for the Seattle Sounders. I was on field to take pre-game warmup photos. 






During warm-ups, I was on the side closest to the biggest fan section for the Seattle Sounders. They're not quite as loud as the Seahawks' fans, but they're still loud and can really fill that stadium with noise! Plus, some of the them dress up pretty crazy...






There were the traditional pre-game festivities like the national anthem and announcing the teams. I knew I was going to love shooting the Sounders because their uniforms are so vibrant!






And just like that, the game kicked off!





























The event was just as awesome as I thought it would be and I hope to have the opportunity to photograph many more in the future!





__________________________________________________________

Sean Brown is a nationally featured high school senior photographer based out of Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR. If you're interested in booking a session or would like more information, please use the contact link on his website. Sean is now booking sessions for the Class of 2016.


If you like what you read, make sure to go to the "Follow By Email" box at the top right of the page to sign up for email notifications whenever I post! 


Also, remember to "like" Sean Brown Productions on his Facebook page and follow @SeanBrownProductions on Instagram by clicking the links provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment